Wednesday, December 19, 2012

How to Wear Adoravel!

Since I'm no stranger to putting together an outfit or two on this blog, I thought it would be fun to try to add in our jewelry pieces into some seriously, drool worthy outfits. Safe to say, I'm obsessed with all of these and wish I had the means to get my hands on these items!

The vashti necklace featured in a glam and edgy outfit. Those boots are the reason for my existence! And I love mix and matching colors.


The unmei necklace in a casual, glam outfit perfect for vacationing. I love pairing a glam maxi skirt with a casual cotton top - nothing is more comfortable.


The hera bracelet and angkor earrings in a perfect work or date night outfit. Lately have found myself obsessed with open toe booties.


The callia necklace in a summer night at the beach outfit. A comfy sweater is an essential and so is a great fedora.


The palaver necklace in a perfect festival outfit. Coachella or Outside Lands here I come! Especially loving that minimalist Uniform Wares watch.


The Lysa necklace in a perfect garden party or day wedding outfit. How fabulous are those shoes? I'm loving clear accents on heels - that aren't the stripper variety ;)

2 comments: