Monday, September 3, 2012

Cancun Vacation Diary.

My latest vacation was nothing short of magical and filled with awe-inspiring views, have a peek for yourself :)


{heading out to isla mujeres and couldn't take my eyes off the turquoise waters}



{sun, sun, and more sun}



{my fave sunnies ever + delicious pina coladas = lovely mid-day siesta}



{rented a lensbaby composer for the trip, super dreamy and magical!}



{my family loves street side coconuts}



{pina con chile paletas - too bad they weren't as good as the ones I've had in LA before though...}



{beach bliss}



{sunny palms}



{always living for that pink sky}



{swimming and kayaking through stalagmite and stalactite caves makes for an adventure-filled day}



{driving towards adventure}



{my sister & I practicing our synchronized jumping at chichen itza, one of the new seven wonders of the world}



{chichen itza, too bad they don't let you climb it anymore...}



{sister & i at the ruins}



{a cenote, which are a result of limestone bedrock that has collapsed to form a large sinkhole. something from my dreams, basically.}



{local kids diving into the cenote}

5 comments:

  1. oh. my. gosh. i'm heading to riviera maya in a week and these photos make me so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great time spent in a great place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that blue water....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I was there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so beautiful in Cancun.

    ReplyDelete