Monday, January 25, 2010

Words

"If you can't do what you imagine, then what is imagination to you?"
I just love these photos, I feel like the combination of them perfectly represents the imagination.

1. 'IMG_8256' by Jason Benjamin
2. 'The Fair' by Marie's Shots
3. 'Peacock' by Marie's Shots
4. 'Old Labels' by Marie's Shots
5. 'Elephants' by Marie's Shots
6. 'Ramsey' by Bakinbitz74
7. 'Cupcake2' by Marie's Shots

(There are numbers on the photos, and I know they're tiny but if you click on the photo it should enlarge. Sorry about that!)

2 comments:

  1. love the compilation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Love your blog! My friend just passed it along to me and thanks to you I've been procrastinating at work for the past hour :) I can't wait to try some of your recipes!

    Cheers!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete